3 Quarantine-Friendly Microwave Recipes
These quick mug recipes will help fight those hunger pangs.
Staying home all day often leads us to snacking throughout the day. We find ourselves hoarding on packets of chips or opening the fridge frequently to see what we can eat almost every other hour.
And if we are out of options then good old Maggie always comes in handy.
However, we have got three simple microwave recipes that will help fight those untimely hunger pangs. Did we mention they are also in a mug? Perfect for just you to devour.
3-ingredient Flourless Mug Cake
This easy-to-make recipe will satisfy all your sweet cravings with just three basic ingredients.
- Nutella ( ¼ cup)
- Cocoa powder ( ½ tbsp)
- Egg (1 large)
- Add all the ingredients in a mug and mix well to form a paste.
- Microwave for one minute and 10 seconds.
2-minute Scrambled Eggs
This recipe is not only delicious and tasteful, it is also a healthy snack option.
- Eggs (2)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- Cheese, shredded (2 tbsp)
- Salt, pepper (to taste)
- Spray the mug with oil then add eggs and milk. Beat till blended.
- Microwave the mixture for 45 seconds on high, then stir.
- Microwave for another 30 to 45 seconds, to make sure the eggs are completely set.
- For extra gooeyness, add cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Banana French Toast
Another recipe to satisfy your sweet-tooth but this time with some added fruit for nutritions.
- Bread (2 slices)
- Egg (1)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- Sugar ( 1 tbsp)
- Butter ( ½ tbsp)
- Banana, sliced (1)
- Add pieces of bread slices into the mug, along with rest of the ingredients except bananas. Mix well.
- Microwave for about two-minutes.
- Top the mixture with banana slices and serve.