Just 6 Ingredients Needed For These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
No Oven Required To Make These Delicious Protein Packed Cookies
When you don't want to heat up your entire house by turning on the oven or you're too impatient to wait for cookies to bake, make these chocolate-dipped peanut butter no-bakes. Made with just six ingredients — rolled oats, peanut butter, dates, beans, dairy-free chocolate chips, and peanuts — these are easy and fast and look super impressive.
The consistency of these cookies is like soft and buttery cookie dough, yet these are completely vegan. The dates add natural sweetness without processed sugar, the oats and beans add filling fiber, and the peanut butter and beans add protein, making these cookies really delicious and satisfying.
But these no-bakes don't "taste healthy" at all! I love making a batch to keep in my fridge to enjoy any time of day when I want a little something sweet.
1 cup of salted creamy peanut butter
½ cup salted peanuts (chopped)
10-12 pitted medjool dates
1 cup rolled oats
1 can of white beans, make sure you drain and rinse too
1/3 cup of chocolate chips (non-dairy)
Directions to follow
- Place a parchment paper on the tray.
- Grind the rolled oats in a food processor for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add beans, peanut butter and dates to form smooth dough.
- Time to roll the cookie dough: take about 2 tbsp of dough, roll into a ball and flatten onto the tray. Use a fork to draw a criss-cross pattern.
- Use microwave oven to melt the chocolate chips and spread it on half of each cookie.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on it.
- Place the cookies in the fridge so the chocolate can set. Uneaten cookies can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You can also gaze at the nutrional information for one serving.