Last Minute Eid Sweet Dish You Can Make Under 30-minutes
If you forgot to make Eid ka meetha, these quick recipes will help you.
Celebrating Eid amid a global pandemic can be quite difficult. The festivities are not the same as previous years as even though the government has eased the lockdown some of us, rather some sane people are choosing to practice social distancing.
This means our long-lost relatives will not be visiting us this Eidul Fitr. And honestly, we are not even complaining.
However, with less festivities this year around, we cannot deny that Eid does not feel like Eid and there are chances that you might have forgotten to prepare those lavish Eid desserts this year.
But fret not! If you do not have a cake baked or a kheer made just in time for your family to be ready for Eid today. You can make these easy dessert recipes under 30-minutes. They are simple, delicious and will satisfy everyone sweet cravings.
- Milk (1 liter)
- Cashew (10 grams, crushed)
- Almonds (10 grams, crushed)
- Pistachio (10 grams, crushed)
- Cardamom (5 grams)
- Sugar (½ cup)
- Vanilla Essence (1 tsp)
- Bread (8 slices)
- Cooking oil as required
- Add milk, sugar, vanilla essence, cardamoms and all the nuts, in a sauce pan and cook for 20 minutes on low flame until milk thickens.
- Cut slices into two, on a separate pan add oil on medium flame and fry bread slices until they turn brown.
- Take slices out and add to the mixture and leave to cool.
- Garnish with crushes nuts and serve.
- Strawberry (200g)
- Butter (4 tbsp, unsalted)
- Strawberry Harshi Syrup (2 ½ tbsp)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (250g)
- Cheese Cream (500g)
- Sugar (4 tbsp)
- Oreo Biscuit (100g)
- Lemon Juice (1 tbsp)
- Vanilla Essence (1 tsp)
- Add butter, sugar (2 tbsp) and Oreo biscuits in a grinder and grind till soft.
- In a pan add the rest of the sugar along with strawberry and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add condensed milk, vanilla essence, cream cheese and lemon juice and whisk till it forms a paste like texture.
- Take half of the paste out and add strawberry syrup and whisk. Refrigerate for 30=minutes.
- In a serving dish, add Oreo base, top it up with pink paste followed by the white paste. Finish it off with the strawberry paste and serve.
- Seviyan (2 packets)
- Oil (4 tbsp)
- Sweetened condensed milk (500grams)
- Almonds (½ cup, crushed)
- Crush seviyan and cook them in a pan with oil until they turn dark brown.
- Keep the pan aside and add condensed
- Roast seviyan till they turn slightly dark brown.
- Turn the stove off and pour condensed milk on top and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a plate once cool and sprinkle crushed almonds.
- Cut into circles and refrigerate for 30-minutes.
- Serve cold.