Natural Remedies To Beautify Your Dark Elbows And Knees
Dark Elbows And Knees.. Bye bye!
Maintaining glow on the skin, freshness on the face, and shining hands are girls' inherent abilities. But if one looks at her elbows and toes' tips, one is amazed to see that the face is so bright, but how did these parts become so black and so skinny?
Instead of hiding your knees and toes, here are some ways to avoid it. It will not only clean your elbows and knees but also help to eliminate dead skin cells.
Turmeric And Vinegar Paste
- Mix two tablespoons of turmeric in vinegar and make a paste.
- Leave this paste for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then apply it to the elbows, knees, toes, and sides of the feet. Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with clean water.
Potato Juice And Gycerin
- Mix four tablespoons of potato juice in two tablespoons of glycerin and apply it to all such parts.
- Then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Use this tip daily and enhance the beauty of your elbows and toes.