Prince Harry and Meghan do not need US protection ?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle exits UK and is now spending their normal lives in USA
The Prince said in an interview on Sunday in a reply to a tweet by Mr. Donald Trump that US will not pay for their protection.
The couple made a statement in January about quitting their royal responsibilities, and is now settled in Los Angeles according to media reports.
US president tweeted on Sunday and said, “Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!”
According to the couple’s spokesperson, “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have no plans to ask the U.S. government for security resources. Privately funded security arrangements have been made.”
Meghan Markle, who married to Prince Harry in 2018, used harsh words like “misogynistic and divisive” during Trump’s election campaign in 2016.
When Trump was told this last year, he said, “I didn’t know that. What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty.” Even though he wished her well after becoming a British Royal.
However, exiting the Royal family gave everyone a Royal shock!
Since few months, the couple along their son, Archie, was living in Vancouver, Canada.
According to the reports by British’ Sun newspaper, the couple took a private plane to Los Angeles where Markle’s mother, Doria lives.
Meghan has also narrated a Walt Disney Co’s nature documentary which will be released on Disney+ streaming on Friday.
Canada declared that it will not provide security to the couple if they will not serve the Royal family.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police in coordination with London’s Metropolitan Police is providing security to the Royal couple from last six weeks’ vacation.