The Ultimate Two- Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe That’s On Your Plate In Two Minutes!
Imagine yourself late at night on a weekend with a craving for a cookie. Today we have brought you the recipe for that one cookie, but not to worry because it’s a giant cookie!
- 2 tablespoons softened butter.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- ½ egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- 5 tablespoons flour.
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda.
- Pinch salt.
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips.
- 1 scoop of ice cream and chocolate syrup.
- Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla essence in a cereal bowl.
- Add the egg and stir to combine.
- Mix the dry ingredients until all ingredients are well blended.
- Now add the chocolate chips.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and heat for 60 seconds.
- Check the batter and heat again for 30 seconds until the top appears dry.
- Let it sit to cool for a few minutes.
- Top it with ice cream and chocolate sauce.