This Half Crown Braid Is A Perfect Hairstyle For Your Workplace
The elegant style offers from medium to long curly or straight hair
An integral part of your personality is your hairstyling. Most people tend to neglect their hair and instead concentrate on their face and physique which is not a complete package.
The first and foremost reason to select a good hairstyle is because they can enhance their look and personality. Why settle for an ordinary hairstyle if you can look better? We have here for you a simple yet elegant hairstyle which you can wear during daytime.
Half Crown Braid
This easy and simple hairstyle can give you the best of both worlds. It’s your choice whether you wish to keep your hair on your face or keep them back.
Girls who have bangs or fringe can keep them in both ways. Use bobby pins to keep them away from your face.
The things which you will require are bobby pins and two clear hair elastics.
How to Style the perfect Half Crown Braid
- Initiate by taking a 1-2 inch section of hair above your hair. Make three sections out of it and start the braid.
- Braid should be angled in such a way that it comes at the back of your head.
- Secure the end of the braid with small clear hair elastic.
- Repeat the first three steps on the other side as well.
- Cross the second braid over the first and tuck the end in behind the first braid. Secure in place with bobby pins.
Free Styling tips:
- Small hair elastics will be easier for you to hide in the finished hairstyle.
- Stretching your braids before pinning them will look thick.
- If you have long hair, then turn your braids before pinning them at the back.
Try this simple yet easy hairstyle. You will love it surely!