Wishlist of Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput Assigned 50 Tasks To Himself
Everyone has started loving Sushant as their own family member after his demise. Unfortunately, many of us doesn’t concern about the realities of his life. Indian cinema will not feature him and his demise will become an ease for those who were bullying him without being noticed. As Kangana Ranaut mentioned in her IGTV video that he begged his fans and audience to watch his movies or he would be thrown out of this unreal industry.
Many people loved him but many are those who are just pretending their sobbed emotions on his demise. Though, the departed soul doesn’t need your care anymore. He was a man of his kind. He was willing to live as he mentioned in his tweets to follow his dreams and he numbered them. Sushant Singh Rajput penned down his 50 dreams but only 12 of them had been checked.
Let’s dive into his 50 wishes, which he penned down;
My 50 DREAMS & counting...! ????— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
1. Learn how to Fly a Plane ✈️ 2. Train for IronMan triathlon ????????♂️
3. Play a Cricket Match left-handed ????
4. Learn Morse Code _.. 5. Help kids learn about Space. ????
6. Play tennis with a Champion ????
7. Do a Four Clap ???? Push-Up ! (1/6) ... pic.twitter.com/8HDqlTNmb6
8. Chart trajectories of Moon, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn for a week— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
9. Dive in a Blue-hole
10. Perform the Double-Slit experiment
11. Plant 1000 Trees
12. Spend an evening in my Delhi College of Engineering hostel
13. Send ???? KIDS for workshops in ISRO/ NASA
14. Meditate in Kailash pic.twitter.com/x4jVGp4UJS
15. Play Poker with a Champ— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
16. Write a Book
17. Visit CERN
18. Paint aurora borealis
19. Attend another NASA workshop
20. 6 pack abs in 6 months
21. Swim in Cenotes
22. Teach Coding to visually impaired
23. Spend a Week in a Jungle
24. Understand Vedic Astrology
25. Disneyland pic.twitter.com/SImtmgMAcm
26. Visit LIGO. ????— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
27. Raise a horse ????
28. Learn at least 10 Dance forms ????????????????
29. Work for Free Education ????
30. Explore Andromeda with a Powerful Telescope ????
31. Learn KRIYA Yoga ????♂️
32. Visit Antarctica ???????? 33. Help train Women in Self-defense ????
34. Shoot an Active Volcano ???? pic.twitter.com/iKSZsFv206
Learn how to Farm— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
36. Teach dance to kids
37. Be an Ambidextrous Archer
38. Finish reading the entire Resnick - Halliday physics book
39. Understand Polynesian astronomy
40. Learn Guitar Chords of my fav. 50 songs
41. Play Chess with a Champion
42. Own a Lamborghini pic.twitter.com/bnVoLcFaij
43 Visit St.Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
44 Perform experiments of Cymatics
45 Help prepare students for Indian Defence Forces
46 Make a documentary on Swami Vivekananda
47 Learn to Surf
48 Work in AI & exponential
49 Learn Capoeira
50 Travel through Europe by train pic.twitter.com/PiSF7Gtayl
A gem like Sushant Singh Rajput will never come again. He listed down 50 things for himself but all of them were not beneficial for him. He wished for others as well like sending 100 kids for workshops in ISRO/NASA, teach coding to visually impaired, raise a horse, work for free education, help train women in self-defense, teach dance to kids and help prepare students for Indian defense forces.
Let’s experience what he checked from his list;
dreams, dreams...— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 29, 2019
What an overwhelming feeling. Thank you Delhi Technological University (my DCE:) for having me there and help make my dream come true.
Lots and lots of love. ❤️????
✅ Dream 12/50
Plan a day trip to My Alma Mater. #livingmydreams #lovingmydreams pic.twitter.com/nJemzuoERD
Come Rain????, Come Snow⛄️— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) October 8, 2019
Wherever Your Dreams take You
You Gotta Go...! ????????
—— Dream 25/50
Disneyland ✅ pic.twitter.com/828MIG95aN
A place where WWW was invented.— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) October 15, 2019
A place that discovered the God (damn:) particle.
A place of numerous divine collisions.
A place where Matter matters. ????
A big thanks to #CERN for being so welcoming and making my dream come true.
—Dream 17/50 ✅ #livingMyDreams#lovingMyDreams pic.twitter.com/LEnwdSmwSw
You will be missed Sushant.